Skip To The Main Content
How it Works
What is bike sharing?
Email or Username
Please enter the information below, and we will send you an email with a link to log in
If you don't remember the answer to the question, please Contact Us
How It Works
Sign In: Purchase a Single Ride Pass online or at the B-station
Select- Choose a bike from the B-station
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A B-CARD AND HAVE NOT YET PURCHASED A MEMBERSHIP:
1. Press the 'Start' button.
2. Follow the instructions on the touchscreen to purchase a Single Ride Pass.
3. When prompted, select the dock number of the bike you wish to check out.
4. The kiosk will unlock the bike from the dock you chose. The dock holding the bike will beep until the bike is removed.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A B-CARD, BUT ALREADY HAVE PURCHASED A MEMBERSHIP ONLINE:
1. Press the 'Start' button at the kiosk.
2. Select 'No' when asked if you would like to purchase a membership.
3. Follow the prompts on the touchscreen. When prompted, swipe the same credit card you bought your membership with.
4. When prompted, select the dock number of the bike you wish to check out.
5. The kiosk will unlock the bike from the dock you chose. The dock holding the bike will beep until the bike is removed.
IF YOU HAVE A B-CARD:
1. Choose one of the locked bikes.
2. Press the silver button on the bike’s dock.
3. Touch your B-card to the square behind the silver button.
4. Remove the bike once the locks open (dock will start beeping after the bike is unlocked).
Ride: Grab your bike and go
1. Adjust your seat, put on your helmet, and go.
2. Additional usage fees apply for rides longer than 2 hours (see
Return: Return your bike to the Evans Towne Center Park B-station
1. Return your bike to the B-station by rolling it into an available dock.
2. Wait for three rapid blinks of the green light and three quick beeps. That is your signal that the bike has been securely returned.